Monday, April 21, 2008

Blog Newbie


Blogging is so many things to me already. It can be overwhelming, underwhelming, confusing, creative, therapeutic and exciting. I am so new to the world of blogging and it is a bit intimidating as well, hints the reason it's taken me several months to post again. I feel that I have so much to say with no outlet. The funny thing is, I'm not sure if anyone is reading this either. BUT, you know what??? I don't really care at this point. I think that sometimes I think that it's best that we have a specific outlet to just put our thoughts, concerns and ideas on paper just so it's there and not stuck in our head. I'm sure once I begin seeing that people begin reading my blog I'll begin thinking a bit more strategically with what and how I write. I would hate to lead anyone a stray just because I need an outlet to vent. However, I'm excited to have this outlet not only to write but to read. It's amazing to see how many amazing people have brilliant talents and amazing voices on so many levels in the blogging world. WELCOME to my blog as I feel WELCOMED!

1 comment:

blissfullykrissy said...

Welcome friend! Can't wait to be reading all about your adventures!!! :)