Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Is it a Boy or a Girl?


Wow friends, I don't really know where to start on this one. My wife and I had an appointment with the Doctor to find out what the sex of our baby was this morning. Everyone keeps asking, "what are you wishing for, a boy or girl." Honestly I'm not real sure how to respond to that one. You definately think about it but can never come to answer that question with complete honesty. I really just answer the way you should out of respect for my unborn child, "I'm just wishing for a healthy baby." HA! That's the right answer right? Well, I'll break it down briefly for ya.

Okay, here's the honest truth. I'm a bit nervous to have a girl cause I grew up with just a brother and am a bit overwhelmed at trying to do her hair when Mom is out of town, amongst other things. If the little one is a boy I'm a bit afraid that two boys in the house (excluding me) might drive my wife completely bonkers. Well there ya go! I guess that balances my answer out to "I'm just wishing for a healthy baby." However, it just so happens to be......a.........BOY!

2 comments:

Randy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! Girls, by the way, ROCK!!!

I will add you to my links on my blog. Please add my link to your blog as well. This is the way to really grow in the blogosphere--by adding your favorite links.

My blog name is: Ethos

and my url is:

http://www.randyelrod.typepad.com

also, be sure to go to:

www.technorati.com

and claim your blog. This is very important for your blog to grow.

Thanks!

Randy

go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

well done man.

randy said it well. glad to see you bringing it. have fun.

congrats on the boy! hope our boys can be homies one day. :)

OH, you might want to change the comment settings to allow everyone to leave comments instead of it being exclusively blogger. just a thought.